We welcome you to our historic colonial cottage dating back to William Penn’s daughter’s inheritance. Your private guest house is located next to our 3 story stone house, tucked away in a hillside located on 95 acres of scenic, rolling farm and wood land.
As you enter this one bedroom vacation cottage, you will be welcomed by the gas fireplace and an open floor plan of a living room-kitchen combination area which includes a television, a dining room nook and a fully equipped kitchen which makes in house preparations easy, or you can have meals brought in by a local caterer with advance notice. Like a bnb, we will also have cereal, juice, milk and coffee waiting for you in the cottage for your breakfast enjoyment when you first arrive. The upstairs loft is surrounded by hand hewn beams and period hardware. Sleep well in your wrought iron king size bed, use your desk with internet accessibility, or read in a comfy chair with ottoman.
Enjoy relaxing on the front porch wooden rockers or use the hammocks to read your favorite book or gaze upon the scenic landscape, making Heller’s Hillside Hideaway the perfect vacation home rental. Then go out back and enjoy the walking trail or sit by the fire pit & enjoy s’mores (ingredients provided). So get away from the noise and busyness of everyday life and come to this local vacation getaway for some Rest and Relaxation and be Renewed! We know that writers and artists would also love this picturesque and peaceful setting, making this the perfect scenic vacation spot!
Please remember that no pets and no smoking allowed inside Heller’s Hillside Hideaway, with a minimum of 2 nights stay required, and a maximum of two people.
Amenities: Gas fireplace, WiFi, Fully equipped kitchen (stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, electric teapot, toaster, dishes, utensils, etc.), Window unit AC, Washer & Dryer, bedding, and towel supplies.
Smoke free cottage, no pets allowed.
$135* per night
*Plus 6% sales tax.
- 800 sq. ft.
1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom upstairs. King size wrought iron bed. Writing desk with internet hook-up. Lounge chair with ottoman.
- Dining: Table with chairs
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
Check out a more complete list of our nearby attractions!
- 1 downstairs bathroom. Toilet combination with tub and shower. Hairdryer First aid kit
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lawn / Garden:Access to large backyard with fire pit, glider rocker, Adirondack chairs, front porch wooden rockers, hammocks, picnic table and walking trail.
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- You can purchase a meal from a local caterer with advance notice.
- Coffee Maker: Coffee maker and electric teapot.
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with dishes, flatware, cookware, cooking utensils and hand mixer.
- Oven: Electric
- Refrigerator: Stainless steel with freezer
- Stove: Electric glass top range
- Satellite / Cable
- Television: not HDTV
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25 years old
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Air Conditioning: Window unit in upstairs loft and 2 ceiling fans.
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace:Gas fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Heating: Hot water baseboard and gas fireplace
- Internet: Wifi accessible
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:Sofa, recliner and rocking chair
- Parking:Off street parking
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine